- INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING IN ACCORDANCE WITH GDPR
Dear Sirs and Madams,
Please note that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) came into force on 25 May 2018.
Under the relevant provisions of law concerning personal data protection, especially under the GDPR, to ensure adequate personal data protection, it is required to provide the data subject with the information on the personal data processing specified in art. 13 and 14 section 1 and section 2 of the GDPR, depending whether the data has been obtained directly from the data subject or from different sources.
Therefore, TT PLAST T. Fortuna T. Bugaj Spółka Jawna wish to inform you that:
- the Controller of your personal data is:
TT PLAST T. Fortuna T. Bugaj Spółka Jawna
Targowisko 476, 32-015 Kłaj, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6831862210, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 356395014 National Court Register (KRS): 0000297498, Registry court: the District Court Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 12th Commercial Department;
- The Controller may be contacted in writing via a letter sent to the following address: Targowisko 476, 32-015 Kłaj, or via an e-mail sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 section 1 letter B of the GDPR, that is to execute trade and marketing cooperation agreements;
- We wish to inform you that as a consequence of refusal to provide personal data, cooperation agreements will not be executed.
- Your personal data is processed manually and automatically without profiling;
- The Controller processes your personal data to the extent that it is made available as well as processes the data available from public sources, that is from such entities as Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) or Central Electronic Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEiDG)
- The data may be made available to parties cooperating with TT PLAST company as well as to outsourcing companies for the purposes necessary to execute concluded contracts and perform responsibilities under the provisions of law;
- Your data shall not be transferred to a third country/international organization
- The Controller shall make every effort to provide the stored personal data with adequate measures of physical, technical and organizational protection against its accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all relevant provisions;
- The period for which the personal data will be stored is six years.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- request the Controller to provide access to your personal data,
- request the Controller to rectify your personal data,
- request the Controller to erase your personal data,
- request the Controller to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- transfer your personal data,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
The abovementioned rights and restrictions in their exercising are specified in the provisions of art. 15-21 of the GDPR.
You can exercise the abovementioned rights by contacting us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing:
Targowisko 476, 32-015 Kłaj.
Best regards, TT PLAST